Direct Skills is committed every day in ensuring that no team member is injured and this requires a wide range of safety initiatives.
We try to keep a very high awareness everyday on safety and therefore have different solutions that aim to keep that awareness so that any hazards are eliminated proactively.
The following is an example of some of the safety initiatives that Direct Skills has incorporated into our safety management system that supports our goal of Zero Injuries.
- All sites are evaluated prior to any construction team member going onsite.
- All sites have regular safety checks by our support team members.
- All team members receive a “safety update” every week in our Direct News.
- All team members receive a text message once a week highlighting a key safety message.
- All sites where Direct Skills team members work conduct weekly safety observations.
- Our support team members meet weekly to review our safety performance and issues.